Saturday 9 March 2013

Against Static!

I recently discovered these reusable static eliminator & softener dryer clothes from the Canadian brand Attitude.

It is good for 300 uses.

If you are doing three drying / week, you're good for 100 weeks, almost 2 years...

Two years without having to think to buy the product!


Obviously, it is more environmentally friendly than disposable dryer sheets.
There's a waste every two years instead of every time you use it.

This product costs 12$ and  is good for 300 uses.
That is equivalent to 4 cents per drying ...

Is it economical enough to your liking?



If you buy the disposable sheets, and you want to make 300 drying using only one sheet at a time, it would cost you 18$.

And I base my calculation on the cheapest sheets I found on IGA's website.





For all these reasons, I decided to buy and try.


There are 2 clothes in the box are used together in one load.

It has been several times that I use the dryer clothes and the result is the same as the disposable sheets give you.
I have no static problem, I did not notice any difference in my clothes.
My clothes are as soft as they were with disposable sheets.

The only difference is that it does not leave a fragrant odor on clothes unlike some disposable sheets.

Having the same result as the standard product, but that is more environmentally friendly and more economical, it is not a difficult choice to make.
Plus, it is CRUELTY FREE!!


For the next two years, I do not think I'll talk about other dryer sheets... lolll
:-)






No comments:

Post a Comment